Monday, 30 April 2012

Darryll's first Blog

Congratulations on reading Daz's first blog. Here you will be able to keep up to date with all of Darryll's adventures leading up to, but also, in the cafe I hope to work in soon.

From $260.00 to $300.00 they wanted just to show me just to show me how to damper ground beans into a a metal cup with a handle on it and push a button and also how to make milk the right kind of frothy and pour it into a cup. Really? Yes, I get it's a skill but seriously? That amount of money?

Cheap as most of you know me to be I found someone who said they would teach me for the cost of the materials. (God please bless that man!) So after this I will need to practice this to perfect my art. Yes, that does mean you can hit me up for a coffee. If it's in a cafe where I am working you will probably have to pay for it though.

Anyway I swore to myself I was going to keep these blogs brief or else people weren't going to read all of it unless things go horribly wrong in which case people may find it all quite funny. But how bad can it get?

Daz

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.